Havana VIP | 4 Days 3 Nights
You have now Landed in Cuba!
Accommodations: La Posada de Chacon
Watch video of this accommodation below:
Ask us about upgrading to Hotel Nacional or Parque Central.
Arrival at José Martí International Airport, Havana
Meet & Greet: Your private guide and driver will assist you with money exchange and any questions you may have. After meeting them you will be taken to your hotel where you can then settle in. Included
Enjoy your welcome drink. Included
The driver & guide that greet you at the airport will be yours for the whole trip.
Now is a great time to explore your surroundings or relax at the hotel.
Your driver will make recommendations for night life tonight.
After your complimentary breakfast at the hotel your guide will be waiting to take you on a beautiful walking tour of Havana. Included
Lunch at Centro Histórico. Included
Free time before dinner
Dinner on your own
Free night to explore
Experience Havana by getting picked up in a Classic American car for a tour on our way to the famous cigar factory of Havana. R/T transfers & admission. Included
(Watch how the Cubans handroll some of the best cigars in the world)
Free day to explore
After you have dinner on your own tonight, your driver will be picking you up for an exciting night of entertainment at the World-Famous Tropicana Show! Admission & R/T transfers. Included
Today we will be heading back home so after your complimentary breakfast look around and maybe grab some last-minute souvenirs. Your driver will be ready at the hotel to transfer you to the airport for your flight. Included
Your guide will be available to assist you with any extra activities or recommendations during your trip. This can be paid for on site with your guide.
- Price based on dbl occupancy
- 3 nights at La Posada de Chacon or similar
- Expert Cuba guide and private driver
- Walking tour of Havana & sightseeing
- The Tropicana Show + Rum & Cigar
- Visit and admission to the famous cigar factory
- 2-hour tour in a classic American car
- All breakfasts
- 1 lunch
- Transportation and airport transfers
- Exclusive-guided visits and experiences
- Certification of travel to Cuba under the U.S. Department of the Treasury general license
- Cuba Affidavit
- 24 hour on-tour customer service
- Health insurance in Cuba, included in the cost of your airfare
- SGL Supplement ($350 if traveling in single)
- Visa paid at the airport (Approx $50-$85)